Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
“Sometimes the pace of innovation at Altelium is outstanding. The services and data-driven battery-related products we provide make a real difference to the BESS battery and EV market – it makes it an exciting place to work”.
As part of our series called #CurrentConversation we interviewed Michaela Higgs about her role at Altelium.
“My role is incredibly varied as I provide administrative support to all the teams and directors at the company. I’m the main point of response for incoming general enquiries and policy renewals and am responsible for liaising between clients and other brokers”.
Michaela is a key part of the team and it’s great to see how much she enjoys the pace of change and new challenges which come her way.
To read the full interview and discover what Michaela’s secret (and now not so secret!) skills are, read the full post on LinkedIn:
Recent news & events
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption
- Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium