Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
“Sometimes the pace of innovation at Altelium is outstanding. The services and data-driven battery-related products we provide make a real difference to the BESS battery and EV market – it makes it an exciting place to work”.
As part of our series called #CurrentConversation we interviewed Michaela Higgs about her role at Altelium.
“My role is incredibly varied as I provide administrative support to all the teams and directors at the company. I’m the main point of response for incoming general enquiries and policy renewals and am responsible for liaising between clients and other brokers”.
Michaela is a key part of the team and it’s great to see how much she enjoys the pace of change and new challenges which come her way.
To read the full interview and discover what Michaela’s secret (and now not so secret!) skills are, read the full post on LinkedIn:
Recent news & events
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Warranties to help weather-proof businesses that trade in used EVs
- Battery health testing and delivering Consumer Duty
- Why EV battery tests will always be beneficial
- Access to the used EV market
- Ensuring a fair and equitable transition to clean transport
- Products to help power EV dealerships
- Battery health test, certificate and extended warranties
- Celebrating EV milestones
- Innovative, inspiring and engaging for EVs