Professor Harry Hoster is appointed Scientific Director of ZBT and Chair of Energy Technology
Congratulations to Professor Harry Hoster on his appointment as Scientific Director of ZBT (Centre for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology) and Chair of Energy Technology at the prestigious Duisburg-Essen University, Germany.
As a co-founder of Altelium, Harry’s ideas and energy are part of our DNA and his appointment will be a benefit to Altelium as we continue to expand across Europe.
We maintain our close connection to Lancaster University and welcome Harry to Altelium’s Science and Technology Advisory Board, joining Professor Paul Christensen, Paul Markham, Ed Grimston and Chairman John Pesmazouglou.
Recent news & events
- Assurant partners with Altelium to advance battery electric vehicle protection and products
- Fast and efficient ways of obtaining investment for the energy storage market
- Humanity in data
- Battery leasing – baking in problems or better care of resources?
- COP27 corporate environmental transparency
- Unlocking insurance expertise
- Solar and storage sector "turbo boosted"
- EV World Congress
- World Energy Storage Day
- Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle and Connected Automated Mobility Event