Professor Harry Hoster is appointed Scientific Director of ZBT and Chair of Energy Technology
Congratulations to Professor Harry Hoster on his appointment as Scientific Director of ZBT (Centre for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology) and Chair of Energy Technology at the prestigious Duisburg-Essen University, Germany.
As a co-founder of Altelium, Harry’s ideas and energy are part of our DNA and his appointment will be a benefit to Altelium as we continue to expand across Europe.
We maintain our close connection to Lancaster University and welcome Harry to Altelium’s Science and Technology Advisory Board, joining Professor Paul Christensen, Paul Markham, Ed Grimston and Chairman John Pesmazouglou.
Recent news & events
- World Energy Storage Day
- Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle and Connected Automated Mobility Event
- How active insurance helps the EV market
- The U.S. Inflation Reduction Act
- EV battery data, warranty health for fleet managers
- Aerospace engineer Amy Anderson joins Altelium
- London Climate Action Week
- EV Battery Summit, Rotterdam
- Altelium and MS Amlin partnership provides new battery energy storage insurance solution
- Speed up investment in the energy transition