Professor Harry Hoster is appointed Scientific Director of ZBT and Chair of Energy Technology
Congratulations to Professor Harry Hoster on his appointment as Scientific Director of ZBT (Centre for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology) and Chair of Energy Technology at the prestigious Duisburg-Essen University, Germany.
As a co-founder of Altelium, Harry’s ideas and energy are part of our DNA and his appointment will be a benefit to Altelium as we continue to expand across Europe.
We maintain our close connection to Lancaster University and welcome Harry to Altelium’s Science and Technology Advisory Board, joining Professor Paul Christensen, Paul Markham, Ed Grimston and Chairman John Pesmazouglou.
Recent news & events
- Altelium and MS Amlin partnership provides new battery energy storage insurance solution
- Speed up investment in the energy transition
- Altelium and TMK partner on first data-driven insured warranty for battery energy storage systems
- Data-driven insurance and the green energy revolution
- Ross Kiddie joins as North American General Manager
- The challenges of financing a battery storage project
- AI and big tech take down the barriers to battery bankability
- Battery health: how to protect the life and residual value of your battery
- Announcing Altelium (North America) Inc.
- The role of insurance in supporting safe and regulated battery trade