Professor Harry Hoster is appointed Scientific Director of ZBT and Chair of Energy Technology
Congratulations to Professor Harry Hoster on his appointment as Scientific Director of ZBT (Centre for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology) and Chair of Energy Technology at the prestigious Duisburg-Essen University, Germany.
As a co-founder of Altelium, Harry’s ideas and energy are part of our DNA and his appointment will be a benefit to Altelium as we continue to expand across Europe.
We maintain our close connection to Lancaster University and welcome Harry to Altelium’s Science and Technology Advisory Board, joining Professor Paul Christensen, Paul Markham, Ed Grimston and Chairman John Pesmazouglou.
Recent news & events
- Products to help power EV dealerships
- Battery health test, certificate and extended warranties
- Celebrating EV milestones
- Innovative, inspiring and engaging for EVs
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption