Celebrating EV milestones
We join ZapMap in celebrating that the UK has reached a milestone with over 50,000 public charge points.
The time between achieving each additional 10,000 installations has been increasing dramatically, and Zapmap predicts that the number will double, reaching 100,000 charge points by late 2025.
These public charge points are in addition to the estimated 680,000 chargers on the side of people’s houses, which provides most people with all their day-to-day charging requirements.
The more normal and convenient we can make driving, buying and selling EVs the faster we reduce carbon emissions and reduce air and noise pollution.
To read the complete announcement from Zapmap of this landmark moment follow this link: 50,000 charge point milestone
Recent news & events
- Products to help power EV dealerships
- Battery health test, certificate and extended warranties
- Celebrating EV milestones
- Innovative, inspiring and engaging for EVs
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption