Electric vehicle remarketing
What are the issues surrounding used electric vehicles (EV) and the best way to operate, prepare and market them for sale?
Alex Johns, Altelium’s Business Development Manager will be one of the expert speakers at the Vehicle Remarketing Association event taking place in Cox Automotive, Bruntingthorpe on March 23rd.
Altelium provides insured battery warranties based on real time battery data, and its expertise gives it unique insight into steps that can help protect residual EV values.
Alex will be part of a panel of experts including Lorna McAtear, Fleet Manager at National Grid; Stuart Chamberlain, Head of B2B Remarketing and Partnerships at Arval; Jason Miller, Managing Director at Central Car Auctions; and Audrey Little, Research and Development Executive at Arnold Clark Innovation Centre.
Philip Nothard, VRA Chair, said: “Everyone knows that electrification must happen, but everyone can also foresee issues that are difficult to resolve and for which solutions need to be found.
“This seminar is designed to dig down into some of those questions and start to formulate some answers with the help of an expert panel that has huge experience in all keys areas of EV remarketing and operation.”
Recent news & events
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- Warranties to help weather-proof businesses that trade in used EVs
- Battery health testing and delivering Consumer Duty
- Why EV battery tests will always be beneficial
- Access to the used EV market
- Ensuring a fair and equitable transition to clean transport
- Products to help power EV dealerships
- Battery health test, certificate and extended warranties
- Celebrating EV milestones
- Innovative, inspiring and engaging for EVs