Electric vehicle remarketing
What are the issues surrounding used electric vehicles (EV) and the best way to operate, prepare and market them for sale?
Alex Johns, Altelium’s Business Development Manager will be one of the expert speakers at the Vehicle Remarketing Association event taking place in Cox Automotive, Bruntingthorpe on March 23rd.
Altelium provides insured battery warranties based on real time battery data, and its expertise gives it unique insight into steps that can help protect residual EV values.
Alex will be part of a panel of experts including Lorna McAtear, Fleet Manager at National Grid; Stuart Chamberlain, Head of B2B Remarketing and Partnerships at Arval; Jason Miller, Managing Director at Central Car Auctions; and Audrey Little, Research and Development Executive at Arnold Clark Innovation Centre.
Philip Nothard, VRA Chair, said: “Everyone knows that electrification must happen, but everyone can also foresee issues that are difficult to resolve and for which solutions need to be found.
“This seminar is designed to dig down into some of those questions and start to formulate some answers with the help of an expert panel that has huge experience in all keys areas of EV remarketing and operation.”
Recent news & events
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium
- Electric vehicle remarketing
- Understanding and appreciating risk in battery storage projects
- Long term warranty insurance
- Assurant partners with Altelium to advance battery electric vehicle protection and products
- Fast and efficient ways of obtaining investment for the energy storage market
- Energy systems engineering putting humanity in data
- Battery leasing – baking in problems or better care of resources?
Head of Corporate Communications
Tel: +44 7771 785228