Fast track your investment in energy storage
Looking to fast track your investment in energy storage? There’s a great discussion to join at Solar and Storage Live on October 18th where you can learn more about the role of insurance in fast tracking your energy storage investment, and hear the questions other people are asking too.
Altelium’s co-founder and expert in insurance for renewables, Charley Grimston, will be part of the panel with Justin McNamara from Honeywell, Robert Gardner from Willis Towers Watson, Tim Rickard from Essex County Fire and Rescue Service and Alastair Nicklin from Marsh discussing ‘The Role of Insurance in Investment and Deployment of Energy Storage’.
Our panel will cover all the aspects of energy storage investment you need to know to fast track your project – from risk assessment, planning and development to operational monitoring and of course the all-important insurance that gives you bankability and peace of mind.
Solar and Storage Live is the UK’s largest renewable energy exhibition and will be taking place at the NEC in Birmingham from October 17-19th 2023. For details on how to register and attend for free please go to the website below:
If you would like more information about insurance for energy asset investments now, please contact Altelium email@example.com or call 0207 293 7070
Recent news & events
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption
- Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium