Fast and efficient ways of obtaining investment for the energy storage market
Altelium returns as a show sponsor for the 8th Energy Storage Summit, Europe’s largest event on energy innovation, investment and policy, on 22nd & 23rd February 2023 at Leonardo Royal Hotel, London Tower Bridge.
Charley Grimston, Altelium Executive Chairman, will be discussing ‘Fast and Efficient Ways of Obtaining Investment’ as part of a summit panel on 23rd February.
Over the 50-minute session, the panel will explore:
- decisions to be made on financing projects whether through equity or debt;
- how to gain investor confidence by modelling the revenue potential more accurately;
- to what extent investors will back projects in which optimisers guarantee the revenue despite merchant risk.
Charley will explain the role of Altelium, which enables investment in batteries for use in energy storage and vehicles through a range of bespoke insurance solutions and insights services, delivered through a SaaS platform.
Fellow panellists include Monika Paplaczyk, Investment Director, Thrive Renewables; Seán Maguire, Managing Director, Infrastructure, Impax Asset Management; Tim van Pelt, Director, Renewables & Power, Co-lead Energy Storage, Sector Coverage, ING; and Karl Byrne, Vice President, Blackrock
Altelium will also be exhibiting at stand no. 56, on the first floor, close to the Stream 1 & Stream 2 Conference Rooms and Networking Zone.
Join Charley and Altelium’s general manager, Ross Kiddie, at the show to talk about your energy storage assets, insurance and extended warranty needs.
Charley and Ross will be delighted to explain how Altelium can help with risk mitigation in the build and operation stages, and help to maximise battery health whilst increasing bankability.
To attend visit: https://storagesummit.solarenergyevents.com/
Recent news & events
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption
- Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium