Data-driven insurance and the green energy revolution
Altelium features in Energy Storage News with a headline “Data-driven insurance for batteries: An unsung hero of the green energy transition”. The article summarises an in-depth description of the role of insurance in both facilitating the green energy transition and quantifying its contribution to ESG targets, published in Vol.30 of PV Tech Power.
Charley Grimston, co-founder and Chairman of Altelium describes the role of insurance as a cornerstone of de-risking financing and investment into energy storage. “Data and analytics-driven decision making is not only for the operation and optimisation of batteries, it’s also vital for peace of mind and cementing the long-term success of the industry”.
To read the article in Energy Storage News please go to www.energy-storage.news/data-driven-insurance-for-batteries-an-unsung-hero-of-the-green-energy-transition
Recent news & events
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium
- Electric vehicle remarketing
- Understanding and appreciating risk in battery storage projects
- Long term warranty insurance
- Assurant partners with Altelium to advance battery electric vehicle protection and products
- Fast and efficient ways of obtaining investment for the energy storage market
- Energy systems engineering putting humanity in data
- Battery leasing – baking in problems or better care of resources?
Head of Corporate Communications
Tel: +44 7771 785228