Data-driven insurance and the green energy revolution
Altelium features in Energy Storage News with a headline “Data-driven insurance for batteries: An unsung hero of the green energy transition”. The article summarises an in-depth description of the role of insurance in both facilitating the green energy transition and quantifying its contribution to ESG targets, published in Vol.30 of PV Tech Power.
Charley Grimston, co-founder and Chairman of Altelium describes the role of insurance as a cornerstone of de-risking financing and investment into energy storage. “Data and analytics-driven decision making is not only for the operation and optimisation of batteries, it’s also vital for peace of mind and cementing the long-term success of the industry”.
To read the article in Energy Storage News please go to www.energy-storage.news/data-driven-insurance-for-batteries-an-unsung-hero-of-the-green-energy-transition
Recent news & events
- Altelium and MS Amlin partnership provides new battery energy storage insurance solution
- Speed up investment in the energy transition
- Altelium and TMK partner on first data-driven insured warranty for battery energy storage systems
- Data-driven insurance and the green energy revolution
- Ross Kiddie joins as North American General Manager
- The challenges of financing a battery storage project
- AI and big tech take down the barriers to battery bankability
- Battery health: how to protect the life and residual value of your battery
- Announcing Altelium (North America) Inc.
- The role of insurance in supporting safe and regulated battery trade