EV Battery Summit, Rotterdam
The European Electric Vehicle Battery Summit brings together industry leaders from across the EV supply chain including vehicle manufacturers and battery producers, with policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO’s, market and energy consultants and analysts.
Alex Johns from Altelium will be chairing the second day of discussion, Thursday 9 June. He will also be presenting on the subject of battery degradation and its implications for the market.
Understanding battery chemistry and degradation, and the application of battery data is at the heart of Altelium’s insured warranty solutions. We offer the first bespoke insurtech solution specifically for new battery technologies.
This is a perfect place to discover how Altelium’s insured warranties work and the role they can play in freeing balance sheet cash flow. For further details about the summit and networking opportunities please go to the event website:
Recent news & events
- EV Battery Summit, Rotterdam
- Altelium and MS Amlin partnership provides new battery energy storage insurance solution
- Speed up investment in the energy transition
- Altelium and TMK partner on first data-driven insured warranty for battery energy storage systems
- Data-driven insurance and the green energy revolution
- Ross Kiddie joins as North American General Manager
- The challenges of financing a battery storage project
- AI and big tech take down the barriers to battery bankability
- Battery health: how to protect the life and residual value of your battery
- Announcing Altelium (North America) Inc.