EV Battery Summit, Rotterdam
The European Electric Vehicle Battery Summit brings together industry leaders from across the EV supply chain including vehicle manufacturers and battery producers, with policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO’s, market and energy consultants and analysts.
Alex Johns from Altelium will be chairing the second day of discussion, Thursday 9 June. He will also be presenting on the subject of battery degradation and its implications for the market.
Understanding battery chemistry and degradation, and the application of battery data is at the heart of Altelium’s insured warranty solutions. We offer the first bespoke insurtech solution specifically for new battery technologies.
This is a perfect place to discover how Altelium’s insured warranties work and the role they can play in freeing balance sheet cash flow. For further details about the summit and networking opportunities please go to the event website:
Recent news & events
- Battery leasing – baking in problems or better care of resources?
- Lloyd’s Lab accelerator programme for innovation celebrates mid-term point for ninth cohort
- COP27 corporate environmental transparency
- Unlocking insurance expertise
- Solar and storage sector "turbo boosted"
- EV World Congress
- World Energy Storage Day
- Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle and Connected Automated Mobility Event
- How active insurance helps the EV market
- The U.S. Inflation Reduction Act