EV Battery Summit, Rotterdam
The European Electric Vehicle Battery Summit brings together industry leaders from across the EV supply chain including vehicle manufacturers and battery producers, with policy makers from regulatory bodies, NGO’s, market and energy consultants and analysts.
Alex Johns from Altelium will be chairing the second day of discussion, Thursday 9 June. He will also be presenting on the subject of battery degradation and its implications for the market.
Understanding battery chemistry and degradation, and the application of battery data is at the heart of Altelium’s insured warranty solutions. We offer the first bespoke insurtech solution specifically for new battery technologies.
This is a perfect place to discover how Altelium’s insured warranties work and the role they can play in freeing balance sheet cash flow. For further details about the summit and networking opportunities please go to the event website:
Recent news & events
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption
- Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium