Pinpoint risk: floods, EV batteries, and the future of parametric insurance
“In a perfect world, insurers would be able to measure every risk on their books all the time, giving crystal-clear oversight on their exposures and allowing legitimate claims to be paid out to clients in the most appropriate manner possible.”
Charley Grimston, Altelium’s executive chairman, joins a panel with Gethin Jones from Skyline Partners and Nyasha Kuwana, FloodFlash, to discuss the future of parametric insurance.
To watch the full discussion please log in to Intelligent Insurer https://www.intelligentinsurer.com/news/can-parametric-insurance-plug-the-risk-gap-26973
Recent news & events
- Assurant partners with Altelium to advance battery electric vehicle protection and products
- Fast and efficient ways of obtaining investment for the energy storage market
- Humanity in data
- Battery leasing – baking in problems or better care of resources?
- COP27 corporate environmental transparency
- Unlocking insurance expertise
- Solar and storage sector "turbo boosted"
- EV World Congress
- World Energy Storage Day
- Cenex Low Carbon Vehicle and Connected Automated Mobility Event