Altelium Insurers Day September 2021
A distinguished panel of speakers provided insurers and representatives from the UK government with an exclusive insight into Altelium’s lithium ion battery risk management capabilities and the world-class battery testing facilities at Lancaster University.
The ability to test lithium-ion batteries and provide an independent third-party assessment of their behaviour, performance and prospects is the key to valuing battery risks accurately, and is at the heart of Altelium’s battery health and insurance service.
Only a handful of centres globally combine the multidisciplinary skillset of the Lancaster team, and we were delighted to introduce some of the scientists and industry experts who are part of the Altelium extended team.
Recent news & events
- Altelium and MS Amlin partnership provides new battery energy storage insurance solution
- Speed up investment in the energy transition
- Altelium and TMK partner on first data-driven insured warranty for battery energy storage systems
- Data-driven insurance and the green energy revolution
- Ross Kiddie joins as North American General Manager
- The challenges of financing a battery storage project
- AI and big tech take down the barriers to battery bankability
- Battery health: how to protect the life and residual value of your battery
- Announcing Altelium (North America) Inc.
- The role of insurance in supporting safe and regulated battery trade