Altelium Insurers Day September 2021
A distinguished panel of speakers provided insurers and representatives from the UK government with an exclusive insight into Altelium’s lithium ion battery risk management capabilities and the world-class battery testing facilities at Lancaster University.
The ability to test lithium-ion batteries and provide an independent third-party assessment of their behaviour, performance and prospects is the key to valuing battery risks accurately, and is at the heart of Altelium’s battery health and insurance service.
Only a handful of centres globally combine the multidisciplinary skillset of the Lancaster team, and we were delighted to introduce some of the scientists and industry experts who are part of the Altelium extended team.
Recent news & events
- How to maximise the residual value of an electric fleet
- Insured warranties boost lithium-ion battery bankability
- Professor Harry Hoster is appointed Scientific Director of ZBT and Chair of Energy Technology
- Pinpoint risk: floods, EV batteries, and the future of parametric insurance
- Altelium Insurers Day September 2021
- The role of warranties in winning the electric vehicle ‘arms race.’
- The most valuable EV battery data in the long term
- Fleet News features Altelium and battery health
- Calendar ageing dominates electric vehicle battery degradation when stationary