Altelium Insurers Day September 2021
A distinguished panel of speakers provided insurers and representatives from the UK government with an exclusive insight into Altelium’s lithium ion battery risk management capabilities and the world-class battery testing facilities at Lancaster University.
The ability to test lithium-ion batteries and provide an independent third-party assessment of their behaviour, performance and prospects is the key to valuing battery risks accurately, and is at the heart of Altelium’s battery health and insurance service.
Only a handful of centres globally combine the multidisciplinary skillset of the Lancaster team, and we were delighted to introduce some of the scientists and industry experts who are part of the Altelium extended team.
Recent news & events
- Insured warranties for battery energy storage
- Fast track your investment in energy storage
- Battery data builds confidence
- Insurance innovation at the heart of Europe
- Net Zero Week
- Battery health tests and reports to boost EV adoption
- Ensuring a smooth service with an outstanding pace of innovation
- Battery energy storage market maturity and the empowering role of insurance
- The role of insurance in accelerating investment and deployment of energy storage
- Understanding battery behaviour with Altelium